Want Heatless Curls? Try these ways!
Heatless curls are for those ladies who are probably considering taking a break from regularly using hot tools to curl their hair. Although using the flat iron or wand to give your hair some texture or give you that wavy look, in the long run, it's doing more harm than good to your hair.
Kinky curly hair weaves, or deep wave curly human hair wigs are usually stylish and trendy and are among one of the best wigs for sale online. Luckily, there are several easy ways to achieve hair curls without using heating tools on your hair, as we shall see below.
Lazy Curls for Lazy Days
If you are a lady who prefers low maintenance hair and your probably undecided when it comes to wearing a bun or styling your hair, then the heatless lazy curls are the ideal choice for you. Below is how to accomplish the heatless lazy curls while at home.
- Pull your afro wig full lace wig up into a ponytail.
- Spray a one-inch small section of your hair using water to make it damp while rolling the hair strand around your fingers to create a curl.
- Continue with this process until you work your entire head, then Secure the curl on your scalp using a hair clip and let your hair dry off.
- Unpin each curl and take down the ponytail once your hair completely dries off, to have a hassle-free bouncy and curly hairstyle.
Runway Ready Heatless Waves
The runway-ready heatless waves are for those ladies who want that model runway look without using a curling wand. To achieve this look, you'll need a hair spray bottle with water, a few hair clips, hair wax, and hairspray.
- Start from your hair base while working in small sections using the water in the spray bottle to dampen each particular hair section. Wrap each hair section around your middle finger the same way you would using a curling wand.
- Do this while pinning each curl in place as you work on your entire hair.
- Hairspray the hair and let it sit for about 40 minutes, depending on how long or thick your hair is.
- Remove the hairpins, take down your curls, apply warm hair wax on your hands and gently apply it on your hair in a scrunching motion.
Heatless Headband Waves
The heatless headband waves are for those ladies who have no time waiting for their curls to dry when they want to style a heatless wavy hairstyle. It is more easy to start if you wear a wet and wavy wigs. All you'll need now are multiple hair clips, pins, and single headband.
- Make your hair damp and wrap the headband around your head, then divide your hair into two sections.
- Twist each section away from your face while you wrap each twisted section over and under the headband until you reach your hair ends.
- Hairspray your head to hold everything together while you let your style set in.
- Let your hair down after drying off completely and finish off by texturing.
The mermaid waves, on the other hand, are ideal for those ladies who want their transparent lace curly wig in an S-shaped wavy look without heating the hair. All you need is a brush, comb, a few hair ties, and a water bottle spray.
- Part down your hair in the middle and spray your hair using water until it damps.
- Partition your hair into two sections. Braid each side while ensuring your pulling the hair firmly as you work your way towards the bottom.
- Hairspray your head and allow the hair to dry before removing the braids, to get that perfect wavy beach hair look.