Why curly wig is so popular?
Hair is one of the most important parts of our body, especially for women. For African American women, some may says "My curly hair wig does what it wants, no matter how hard I try to control it and take care of it." Other may says "Sometimes it is crinkly curls to rest on my shoulders, sometimes it will be like kinky halo around my head."
Then they find deep wave or curly bundles, closure, frontal. But nowadays, more and more women choose curly wig instead of curly bundles weave, not only because it is most like what their hair show, but also it is more easy to maintain. When you get a perfect curly wig like 4b, 4c curly, people also treat it as their own hair. Some women choose a curly wig as their wedding hair. Therefore, more and more hair stores offer different kinds of curly textures. But do you really know how to take care of your curly wig?
How to install a curly wig?
Are you a wig beginner? Are you still looking for a quick curly wig install tutorial? Let's learn it together today! Step by Step to get a gorgeous slay! Beginner Friendly! Follow our professional hairstylist @bellecheveubychloe
- Prepare your Got2b glue or BigHead glue.
- Braiding your own natural hair. Braiding is the easy way to keep the natural hair out of the way when you wearing a wig. Pay attention, you had better not braid your hair all the time or too tight.
- After receiving your hair package, just take the curly wig out and put it on your head. All of our wigs are preplucked already, so you will see the super natural hairline with some baby hair.
- Wear the wig net first to protect your own curly hair. Wig net is one of the most important ways of protecting your own natural hair. It acts as a protective barrier between the wig and your own hair, and they are really brilliant at keeping natural curly hair in place under the wigs.
- Adjust the wig into an accuracy position.
- Spray the glue on the hairline part, then use the hair dryer or you can just let it air dry. You need to wait until it is completely dry, then you can see the correct hairline part.
- For the baby hair part, sometimes you can just leave it a more natural way, sometimes you can cut it and make it into what you need.
- Finally cut the lace carefully.
How to define a curly wig?Curly Wigs need some special considerations when you wearing them. It is easier to get dry, tangle or prone than straight hair or wavy texture, so you need to be more careful when you wash it or condition it. You need some products to keep your curly wig moisturized.
- You need to prepare a spray bottle + water + conditioner + argan oil (optional)
- Spay them on your curly hair.
- Use the Denman brush to brush the curly wig, from the bottom to the top.
- Do it again and again.