Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Natural Curl
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Lace Wig Type: 4x4 Machine Lace Closure Wig/ 4x13 Machine Lace Frontal Wig
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Density: 180% 220%
Weight: Approximately 140-340g
Hair Color: #Natural Black #1b
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WHY SHELA LACE CLOSURE WIGS?
Lace closure wig, a kind of machine wig, means a pre-sewin wig made by bundles with a 4x4 lace closure.
Nowadays more and more women prefer wigs instead of bundles weave. The reason why is that a wig can help them save more time and money. If you buy a lace closure wig, when you receive it, you just need to cut the lace and put it on your head. It saves your money and time to go to the salon to sit there and do sew in for some hours, also you spend almost $200 us dollar. So what you need now is a glueless lace closure wig. It is super easy to install because of 4 combs, an adjustable band in the wig cap.
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Shela wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.