Red-violets come in extraordinary hair coloration shades, and having the proper stability of heat red and cool violet tones collectively is the key to complement your pores and skin tone best. Dark pores and skin tones and eye colors are the best to pair with this color. For light-skinned gals, take the word that to lots pink can carry out the yellow undertones in your skin. Also, it is a precise desire for darkish pores and skin girls to exhibit their beauty.
Pay More Attention:
1. For lace frontal sew in wig, it needs about 3 days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Straight / Wavy
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Made Method: Half Hand Tied, Half Machine Made
Lace Wig Type: Lace Front Wig
Base Material: Swiss Transparent Lace
Density: 150% 180% 200%
Weight: Approximately 110-260g
Hair Color: Violet Purple
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 2-5 business days
WIG CAP MEASUREMENTS
Normally all of our wigs are medium size. You can choose or leave msg if you need Large/ Small size, it needs 2-3 days to custom.
WHAT IS DENSITY?
For density, the higher, the thicker and fuller.
GLUELESS LACE WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION
There are combs and adjustable band in wig cap to help you make it firm.
WHY CHOOSE A 360 LACE FRONTAL WIG?
There is a half handmade lace space on the frontal part and half machine sew-in weft in the middle. You can do any buns, high ponytail on the frontal part, or more flawless braid hairstyles on the front part as you want.
WHAT IS T LACE MIDDLE PART WIG?
There is a 13x1 lace frontal part on the front, but only 4x1 in the middle. It is a cheapest lace frontal wig and you can only do middle parting on it.
Transparent lace can fit all skin color better.
All of our wigs are pre-plucked hairline with natural baby hair.
HOW TO COMB WIG?
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION
HOW TO WASH MY WIGS?
TIPS FOR WIG CARE
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the Shampoo that's sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing. Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Had better let the hair air dry, especially curly hair.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger or big tooth comb from end to top.
5. Don't restyle/perm/color the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
6. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.