Check out these reviews from customer @JT'slifestyle on Youtube, she is new to buy a blonde wig and DIY color, styling, install. Follow her step to make your blonde wigs amazing!!!
Unboxing shela hair // wig
ow to water dye hair//adore hair dye//MERMAID PINK
Styling lace front wig//MERMAID PINK// krimping
How to install lace front wig// MERMAID
1. If need large/small wig cap, it needs about 2-3days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair - Best wig outlet
Hair Material: 100% Raw Human Hair Collect
Weight: Approximately 130g-250g
Usage: Bleachable, Dyeable, can be restyled, permed
Lifespan: More than 1 year with proper care
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
Shipping: Free DHL/FEDEX Worldwide
Delivery Time: USA 2-4 Bdays, Others 2-7 Bdays
Handling Time: Ship within 2 Bdays, Customs needs 2-4 Bdays (Confirm first if urgent)
Payment: Debit/ Credit Card via Paypal
Free Gifts: Gift Packs, exquisite & practical
GLUELESS LACE FRONT WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION
There are 4 combs and adjustable band in wig cap to help you make it firm.
All of our blonde wigs are all transparent lace. It is more fittable for all skin colors.
EASY TO #WATERCOLOR BLONDE WIGS
All of our blonde wigs can be colored easily.
All of our wigs are pre-plucked hairline with natural baby hair.
KNOW MORE ABOUT WIGS
WIG CAP MEASUREMENTS
Normally all of our wigs are medium size. You can choose or leave msg if you need Large/ Small size, it needs 2-3 days to custom.
If you need bleached knot, please leave message when you place order, it needs 2-3 Bdays to customs light bleacked.
WHAT IS DENSITY?
For density, the higher, the thicker and fuller.
HOW TO COMB WIG?
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION
HOW TO WASH MY WIGS?
TIPS FOR WIG CARE
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the Shampoo that's sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing. Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Had better let the hair air dry, especially curly hair.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger or big tooth comb from end to top.
5. Don't restyle/perm/color the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
6. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
it really worth the price.
Pretty good hair
I would give this hair a 3.5 if it was possible. Pros: -it took wella toner very well and didnt shed much throughout the whole process -straightens very well -i asked the company for an elastic band sewed on, and they did -communication was great cons: -the hair is very thin -it seems more like a 120-130% density, and with 613 hair, I believe more hair is better since its so light, you need volume -for that, I think I overpaid since the density was not high -can see the tracks in the back if not enough hair is covering it and the ends are thin and wispy.
My lace & density
My overall experience had been ok I can’t rven complain only thing is you can see all my tracks., the lace is thin but I think it can be a little better because I use lace bold lace glue and it still came up because of the low density in it but I like the hair overall is good ..
Very satisfied 2 nd order less than 1 week, fast delivery by DHL, the seller super nice. Good quality. I highly recommend