Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Water Wave
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Hair Species: Peruvian/Brazilian/Malaysian/Indian
Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Lace Wig Type: 360 Lace Frontal Wigs
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Weight: Approximately 160-340g
Hair Color: #Natural Black #1b
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WHAT'S SHELA 360 WIGS?
1. all of our 360 wigs are pre-plucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hairline.
2. there is baby hair all around the wig edge on our 360 wigs. It makes everything look more natural and slayed well.
3. there is about 4inch lace on the front. So that you can do any hairstyle you want, such as the high bun, ponytails or some braids on the front.
4. We help you to save more money and more time, we pre-sewed of a 360 frontal and bundles into a wig.
5. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Mslula wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
- Reviews (17)
will buy more
I love this hair! It’s soft and barely sheds, even after I dyed it black and bleached the knots. I didn’t even have to pluck the hair line. I will buy a longer one next time
Got this wig in 2days, very full and soft, but has a strong smell. Sheds a little as normal, very much recommended.
Hair is really soft true to length the curls are gorgeous expecially when it’s wet doesn’t have a bad smell to it didn’t need to do to much plucking to the frontal minimum shedding but that was from the plucking of the frontal the shipping was really fast I ordered the hair Monday and it came Wednesday over all this is a really good wig and I definitely would recommend it and I will be ordering another one soon
very stylish hair
I love this unit . It's very stylish .Ive received many compliments on danity ..people believe that she's a sew in because of the fact she blends so good with your natural hair. will be getting her in another color really soon .
The hair is great! The curl pattern is GORGEOUS. The seller answered all of my questions/communicated great and my package was delivered in 5 days! Hair is a little thin but it's very soft. Barely tangles at all. Definitely ordering from them again.