Bright red lowlights create a wealthy hair colour that female will drool over. Its flattering reddish tone seems ideal on long, thick hair. Subtle layers will intensify the shade even better.
1. For these colorful lace frontal sewin wigs, it needs about 2-3days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Lace Wig Type: Lace Front Wig
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Density: 150% 180% 200%
Weight: Approximately 150-300g
Hair Color: Bright Red
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 2-5 business days
GLUELESS LACE WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION
There are combs and adjustable band in wig cap to help you make it firm.
WHY CHOOSE A 13x4 13x6 LACE FRONTAL WIG?
There is a half handmade lace space on the frontal part and half machine sew-in weft on the back. It is a beginner-friendly wig, easy to install, easy to maintain, especially you can shop a blonde human hair wig at an affordable price. Also, you can do any buns, high ponytail on the frontal part, or more flawless braid hairstyles on the front part as you want.
WHAT IS T LACE MIDDLE PART WIG?
There is a 13x1 lace frontal part on the front, but only 4x1 in the middle. It is a cheapest lace frontal wig and you can only do middle parting on it.
Transparent lace can fit all skin color better.
All of our wigs are pre-plucked hairline with natural baby hair.
WHAT'S SHELA FULL LACE WIGS?
1. The whole hand tied wig to make it super soft, comfortable, more fitting, also with the best breathability.
2. All of our full lace wigs are pre-plucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hairline.
3. There is baby hair all around the wig edge on our wigs. It makes everything look more natural and slayed well.
4. Because of the whole hand-tied wig, so you can do any hairstyle you want, such as the high bun, ponytails or some braids on the front.
5. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Shela wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.