1. For these kinds of lace closure/frontal sewin wig, it needs about? 1-3days to custom. If you need it urgently pls leave msg when place order.
2. For normal lace wigs, brown lace and transparent lace are sent randomly. If you need brown lace or transparent lace, pls leave msg when place order.
3. For all these custom?orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair - Best wig outlet
Hair Material: 100% Raw Human Hair Collect
Weight: Approximately 200g-350g
Lace: Best Swiss Lace, Brown Lace & Transparent Lace randomly
Wig type: Half Handmade and half machine sew in weave
Usage: Bleachable, Dyeable, can be restyled, permed, easy to install, low maintain
Lifespan: More than 1 year with proper care
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
Shipping: Free DHL/FEDEX Worldwide
Delivery Time: USA 2-5 Bdays, Others 2-7 Bdays
Handling Time: Ship within 2 Bdays, Customs needs 2-4 Bdays (Confirm first if urgent)
Payment: Debit/ Credit Card via Paypal
Free Gifts: Gift Packs, exquisite & practical
WHY LACE FRONTAL WIG?
Lace frontal wigs are sewin by bundles with frontal. There are more lace parting space on the front part. If you need a more natural hairline on the front, 13x4 13x6 lace frontal wig is a better choice.
WHY LACE CLOSURE WIG?
Lace closure wigs are sewin by bundles with closure. There are 4x4inch, 5x5inch on the front middle part. You can do middle part or a little side parting on these lace space. And it is cheaper than lace front wig, better choice for a wig beginner.
SHELAHAIR WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION
There are 4 combs and an adjustable band in wig cap to help you make it firm.
If you don't need any comb and adjustable band, pls leave msg when you place order, we will customs.
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Shela wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it¡¯s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that's sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing. Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don't suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don't restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.