Being a darkish blue hue makes it an ideal shape for any pores and skin tone and additionally lessens the upkeep you want to commit to maintaining a navy blue mane luscious and healthy-looking. This is in reality tested by way of Colorado Springs hairstylist Sami with her many darkish blue hair creations! Believe me when I say that this sultry color will take you to the stars for its heavenly beauty!
Pay More Attention:
1. For lace frontal sewin wig, it needs about 3 days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Lace Wig Type: Lace Front Wig
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Density: 150% 180% 200%
Weight: Approximately 150-300g
Hair Color: Dark Blue
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WIG CAP MEASUREMENTS
Normally all of our wigs are medium size. You can choose or leave msg if you need Large/ Small size, it needs 2-3 days to custom.
WHAT IS DENSITY?
For density, the higher, the thicker and fuller.
GLUELESS LACE WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION
There are combs and adjustable band in wig cap to help you make it firm.
WHY CHOOSE A 360 LACE FRONTAL WIG?
There is a half handmade lace space on the frontal part and half machine sew-in weft in the middle. You can do any buns, high ponytail on the frontal part, or more flawless braid hairstyles on the front part as you want.
WHAT IS T LACE MIDDLE PART WIG?
There is a 13x1 lace frontal part on the front, but only 4x1 in the middle. It is a cheapest lace frontal wig and you can only do middle parting on it.
Transparent lace can fit all skin color better.
All of our wigs are pre-plucked hairline with natural baby hair.
HOW TO COMB WIG?
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION
HOW TO WASH MY WIGS?
TIPS FOR WIG CARE
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the Shampoo that's sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing. Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Had better let the hair air dry, especially curly hair.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger or big tooth comb from end to top.
5. Don't restyle/perm/color the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
6. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.