Cerulean blue tones is an intergalactic look. Big barrel twists add areas for mild deflection, emphasizing that sleek shine. Metallic coloring has ended up very famous and it makes me feel to add a contact of it. A funky blue that supplies some violet sheen to it. Longer hair tends to convey greater drama with matching waves in the direction of the ends.
Pay More Attention:
1. For lace frontal sewin wig, it needs about 3 days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Loose Wave
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Lace Wig Type: Lace Front Wig
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Density: 150% 180% 200%
Weight: Approximately 150-300g
Hair Color: /Blue
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WHAT'S SHELA FULL LACE WIGS?
1. The whole hand tied wig to make it super soft, comfortable, more fitting, also with the best breathability.
2. All of our full lace wigs are pre-plucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hairline.
3. There is baby hair all around the wig edge on our wigs. It makes everything look more natural and slayed well.
4. Because of the whole hand-tied wig, so you can do any hairstyle you want, such as the high bun, ponytails or some braids on the front.
5. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Shela wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.