1. All lace closure wig needs about 2-3days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair - Best wig outlet
Hair Material: 100% Raw Human Hair Collect
Weight: Approximately 130g-300g
Usage: Bleachable, Dyeable, can be restyled, permed
Lifespan: More than 1 year with proper care
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
Shipping: Free DHL/FEDEX Worldwide
Delivery Time: USA 2-4 Bdays, Others 2-7 Bdays
Handling Time: Ship within 2 Bdays, Customs needs 2-4 Bdays (Confirm first if urgent)
Payment: Debit/ Credit Card via Paypal
Free Gifts: Gift Packs, exquisite & practical
GLUELESS 4x4 LACE CLOSURE WIG CAP CONSTRUCTION
There are 4 combs and adjustable band in wig cap to help you make it firm.
WHY CHOOSE A LACE CLOSURE WIG?
There is a half handmade lace space on the frontal part and half machine sew-in weft on the back. It is a beginner-friendly wig, easy to install, easy to maintain, especially you can shop a blonde human hair wig at an affordable price.
All of our blonde wigs are all transparent lace. It is more fittable for all skin colors.
EASY TO #WATERCOLOR BLONDE WIGS
All of our blonde wigs can be colored easily.
All of our wigs are pre-plucked hairline with natural baby hair.
KNOW MORE ABOUT WIGS
WIG CAP MEASUREMENTS
Normally all of our wigs are medium size. You can choose or leave msg if you need Large/ Small size, it needs 2-3 days to custom.
If you need bleached knot, please leave message when you place order, it needs 2-3 Bdays to customs light bleacked.
WHAT IS DENSITY?
For density, the higher, the thicker and fuller.
HOW TO COMB WIG?
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION
HOW TO WASH MY WIGS?
TIPS FOR WIG CARE
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the Shampoo that's sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing. Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Had better let the hair air dry, especially curly hair.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger or big tooth comb from end to top.
5. Don't restyle/perm/color the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
6. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.