Pay More Attention:
As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Brand: Shela Hair -Best human hair wig vendor
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Material: 100% Human Virgin Hair Collect
Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Lace Wig Type: Lace Frontal Wigs
Base Material: Best Swiss Lace
Density: 180% Density
Hair Color: Black Root With Honey Brown Color
Usage: Can last for at least 1 year if proper hair care
Shipment: DHL 2-4 business days to USA, 3-6days to other countries. If urgent, pls contact us to confirm before place order.
WHAT'S SHELA LACE CLOSURE/FRONT WIGS?
1. All of our lace front wigs are pre plucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hairline. It makes the edge look more natural and slay well.
2. There is about 4x4 / 5x5 / 13x4inch lace on the front. So that you can do any parting on the front as you want.
3. We help you to save more money and more time, we pre-sewed of a frontal and bundles into a wig.
4. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Shela wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.