1. If need large/small wig cap, bleached knot or other customers' special service are all customized orders, it needs about 2-3days to custom.
2. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
3. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Deep Wave
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Lace Wig Type: Lace Frontal Wigs/ Full Lace Wig
Base Material: Swiss Transparent Lace
Density: 150% 180% 200% High Density Wig
Weight: Approximately 120-170g
Hair Color: Blonde color
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well, Preplucked hairline with baby hair
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX 2-5 business days
WHAT'S SHELA LACE FRONT WIGS?
1. All of our lace front wigs are preplucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hair line. It makes the edge look more natural and slayed well.
2. There is about 13x3.5inch lace on the front. So that you can do any parting on the front as you want.
3. We help you to save more money and more time, we pre-sewed of a frontal and bundles into a wig.
4. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
KNOW MORE ABOUT WIGS
WIG CAP MEASUREMENTS
Normally all of our wigs are medium size. You can choose or leave msg if you need Large/ Small size, it needs 2-3 days to custom.
If you need bleached knot, please leave message when you place order, it needs 2-3 Bdays to customs light bleacked.
WHAT IS DENSITY?
For density, the higher, the thicker and fuller.
HOW TO COMB WIG?
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION
HOW TO WASH MY WIGS?
TIPS FOR WIG CARE
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the Shampoo that's sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing. Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Had better let the hair air dry, especially curly hair.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger or big tooth comb from end to top.
5. Don't restyle/perm/color the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
6. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.