Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Deep Wave
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Made Method: Whole Hand Tied
Lace Wig Type: BOB Full Lace Wigs
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Weight: Approximately 140-320g
Hair Color: #Natural Black #1b
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WHAT'S SHELA FULL LACE WIGS?
1. The whole hand tied wig to make it super soft, comfortable, more fitting, also with the best breathability.
2. All of our full lace wigs are pre-plucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hairline.
3. There is baby hair all around the wig edge on our wigs. It makes everything look more natural and slayed well.
4. Because of the whole hand-tied wig, so you can do any hairstyle you want, such as the high bun, ponytails or some braids on the front.
5. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Mslula wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
- Reviews (11)
my fav wigs
Okay so the hair does shed, but it’s nothing extreme. My lace ripped so I would say be very careful. The hair tangles a bit more once I washed it but it’s nothing unbearable. My hair is still poppin. Curls hold better when set with product. Dont put much on this hair because it gets weighed down easily. Still one of my fav wigs
will buy again
I ordered my hair on Friday and got it the next Friday even though it was supposed to come late for the holiday. The communication was on point & this hair is BEAUTIFUL. It sheds, but that’s to be expected. I get NO tangles with this hair. It’s so soft & it curls easily. The curls don’t hold very well, but they’re still pretty when they drop. All I did was pluck the part. It’s true to length & the density is amazing. I love this hair & will shop here again.
I must say that I have had this hair for a month now and this hair is excellent and GREAT quality. As you can see by my photos the hair is luxurious and shiny. It is very soft as well! The lace is awesome because it blends in so well that my hair always looks natural. This wig is so easy to pull back into a ponytail instead of being so bulky as well which is amazing. The process of getting this hair was a breeze with the help of nana making sure everything was going smoothly! I absolutely love this company!
I love it!
I love it! It's soft & curls well. I had to trim it to get the style I desired.
the hair is beautiful! same as this picture