Pay More Attention:
1. If you need customized small or big wig cap, pls leave msg when you place order and it will take about 3-5 days to do customize for you. For customized order, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
2. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Lace Wig Type: BOB Lace Frontal Wigs
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Density: 150% / 180%
Weight: Approximately 140-320g
Hair Color: Blue, 1b/Blue
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WHAT'S SHELA LACE FRONT WIGS?
1. All of our lace front wigs are preplucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hair line. It makes the edge look more natural and slayed well.
2. There is about 4inch lace on the front. So that you can do any parting on the front as you want.
3. We help you to save more money and more time, we pre-sewed of a frontal and bundles into a wig.
4. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
WHERE SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
There are some ways to install a wig.
1. Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
2. Use tape to make it firm.
3. Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
1. Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
2. Put the Shela wig on your head.
3. Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
4. Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
5. If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
6. Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
1. Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
2. Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
3. Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environment.
4. Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
5. Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
6. Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
7. If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
This is my first time buying hair. I received excellent customer service from the Shela. I also received the wig faster than what was estimated when I made the purchase. The wig was in a box and packaged neatly to protect it. The hair quality is good, soft & easy to manage. I have no complaints. All best!