Pay More Attention:
1. If you choose LARGE or SMALL size of wig cap, it needs about 3 days to custom.
2. If you need to do the bleached knot, pls leave msg when you place order and it will also take about 3 days to do custom for you.
3. For all these custom orders, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
4. As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Body Wave / Straight
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Lace Wig Type: 360 Lace Frontal Wigs
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Weight: Approximately 150-300g
Hair Color: #613 Blonde 1b/Blonde
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well, Preplucked hairline with baby hair
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
WHAT'S SHELA LACE FRONT WIGS?
1. All of our lace front wigs are preplucked, and what you need to do is just restyle the natural hair line. It makes the edge look more natural and slayed well.
2. There is about 4inch lace on the front. So that you can do any parting on the front as you want.
3. We help you to save more money and more time, we pre-sewed of a frontal and bundles into a wig.
4. Size of our wig: All of our wigs are Normal Medium Size.
1) Circumference (22.5")
2) Forehead to Nape of Neck (14.5")
3) Ear to Ear Across Fornt Hair Line (11.5")
4) Ear to Ear Over the Top (12.5")
5) Temple to Temple Around Back (15")
6) Nape of Neck (5.5")
HOW SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
- Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
- Use tape to make it firm.
- Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
- Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
- Put the Shela wig on your head.
- Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
- Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
- If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
- Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
- Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
- Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
- Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environmen.
- Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
- Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
- Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
- If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
HOW TO WASH YOUR WIGS?
- Comb the hair ensure there is no tangles. Turn the wig inside cap outside.
- Put the wig into 35-40* water, add shampoo into the water. Stir it evenly.
- Gently press over hair for 10-15 minutes until it is clean. Don't rub with hands.
- Rinse shampoo thoroughly and pull conditioner into the water. Stir it evenly.
- Leave wig in conditioner for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse conditioner thoroughly and use a towel to absorb the water.
- Turn the wig inside cap back, For the straight wig, choose one wide-toothed comb.For the wavy wig, hold the cap by hand, shake it 5- 6 times, run with fingers smooth gently.
- Put the wig onto a wig standing and let it air dry.
- Don’t make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
If you need customized bleached knot, it will take about 3-5 days to do customize for you. For customized order, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
They took their time to answer my questions really nice would buy it again.
I love it! Also I will buy this hair for my daughter soon
The hair came on time, it's really soft and very easy to maintain, ...I had recommended my friends and family to buy this hair, I will be buying this hair for my daughter.