Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Material: Human Hair Collect
Weight: Approximately 50-80g/360 frontal
Color: #613 Blonde Color
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well.
Styling: For a full sew in we recommend 3-4 bundles with a closure/frontal.
Remember: Longer the hair the short the weft. If you desire your hair to be full with lots of volumes we suggest you go with 4 bundles of hair with a closure/frontal.
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
As the shooting light, angle and color displays, the actual product and photos maybe some differences, this is not quality issues.
MORE ABOUT OUR HAIR & CLOSURE/FRONTAL
1. Exquisite hair weft
All of our wefts are double weft with very little shedding. It is tight, neat and easy to sew in.
2. Texture hold well
Undergo specialized steam process to the soft and bouncy wave and curly textures. Supported to do restyled, dyed, permed.
3. Full and thick ends
Due to a set of strict standards to select, process and condition the hair, all the ends of bundles are full and healthy.
4. Pre plucked and baby hair
The elaborate work and healthy source make the closure/frontal soft and smooth. Pre plucked & baby-hair around make u smart and gorgeous. Size of lace closure/frontal is true length, light and well ventilated.
5. Best Lace with Hand-made
Easily install and more soft with the top Swiss lace. Durable suture without lace split. no tangle, free shedding. Give your head no pressure but more space to breath.
HOW SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
- Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
- Use tape to make it firm.
- Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
- Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
- Put the Shela wig on your head.
- Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
- Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
- If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
- Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
- Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
- Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
- Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environmen.
- Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
- Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
- Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
- If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
HOW TO WASH YOUR WIGS?
- Comb the hair ensure there is no tangles. Turn the wig inside cap outside.
- Put the wig into 35-40* water, add shampoo into the water. Stir it evenly.
- Gently press over hair for 10-15 minutes until it is clean. Don't rub with hands.
- Rinse shampoo thoroughly and pull conditioner into the water. Stir it evenly.
- Leave wig in conditioner for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse conditioner thoroughly and use a towel to absorb the water.
- Turn the wig inside cap back, For the straight wig, choose one wide-toothed comb.For the wavy wig, hold the cap by hand, shake it 5- 6 times, run with fingers smooth gently.
- Put the wig onto a wig standing and let it air dry.
- Don’t make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
If you need customized bleached knot, it will take about 3-5 days to do customize for you. For customized order, returning and refunding is unacceptable.