Hair Brand: Shela Hair
Hair Texture: Straight
Hair Material: Raw Human Hair Collect
Hair Species: Peruvian
Weave Weight: Approximately 100g/bundles
Frontal Weight: Approximately 40-70g/frontal
Color: Natural Off Black Color #1b
Weft: Machine Double Weft
Usage: Can Be Dyed Can Be Permed and Restyled Well.
Styling: For a full sew in we recommend 3-4 bundles with a frontal.
Remember: Longer the hair the short the weft. If you desire your hair to be full with lots of volume we suggest you go with 4 bundles of hair with a frontal.
Shipment: DHL/FEDEX/TNT 3-7 business days
MORE ABOUT OUR HAIR & CLOSURE/FRONTAL
1. Exquisite hair weft
All of our wefts are double weft with very little shedding. It is tight, neat and easy to sew in.
2. Texture hold well
Undergo specialized steam process to the soft and bouncy wave and curly textures. Supported to do restyled, dyed, permed.
3. Full and thick ends
Due to a set of strict standards to select, process and condition the hair, all the ends of bundles are full and healthy.
4. Pre plucked and baby hair
The elaborate work and healthy source make the closure/frontal soft and smooth. Pre plucked & baby-hair around make u smart and gorgeous. Size of lace closure/frontal is true length, light and well ventilated.
5. Best Lace with Hand-made
Easily install and more soft with the top Swiss lace. Durable suture without lace split. no tangle, free shedding. Give your head no pressure but more space to breath.
Q1: Why my hair extension getting tangled?
A1: Your hair can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt water, chlorine, and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
Q2: Why is my hair getting shedding?
A2: Do not use the comb to brush the curly hair, just running with your fingers gently; use wide-tooth for straight or body wave style. After wash pls nurse the hair with some hair oil, then the hair will be silk and soft.
Q3: Can they be straightened, curled?
A3: Use a flat iron/straighter or tongs, pls don't exceed 150C, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often, and pls don't do it too frequently, or the hair will easily get dry and tangled.
Q4: What type of hair care products should I use?
A4: Use good quality shampoo and conditioner, conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioner. Use products like gel and hairspray to keep the curl in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
Q5: Why my curly/ wavy hair is shorter than the label?
A5: The length of the bundle is measured when it is straight, right before it is made into body wave/deep wave /deep curly/ loose wave/kinky curly/kinky straight/water wave. As the hair is measured by hand, so there may be 0.1-0.3 inches tolerance unavoidable, please be aware of that.
HOW SHOULD I START TO INSTALL MY WIG?
- Fit the head well: No tape no glue.
- Use tape to make it firm.
- Use glue to make it firm.
STEP OF WIG INSTALLATION:
- Put snood on your head or cornrow your hair back neatly.
- Put the Shela wig on your head.
- Use the combs inside the cap for extra security, adjust the adjustable strap until the wig cap size is perfect fit your head.
- Carefully trim the lace off from the wig following the natural shape of your hairline.
- If you want more secure, you can use extra mega hold for the edge.
- Pull it forward into place once it’s trimmed and secure your wig.
TIPS FOR WIG CARE:
- Wash and condition hair at least once a week.
- Use the shampoo that’s sulfate free and hair conditioner when washing.Olive oil or argan oil will be a plus.
- Let the hair dry after washing, Keep the hair in a dry and clean environmen.
- Comb curly hair gently with your finger from end to top, We don’t suggest brush the curly hair.
- Brush hair with wide teeth combs or soft bristle brush starting from the ends and way up to the roots.
- Don’t restyle the hair too often, or the hair will easily get dry.
- If the hair is wearing, you could use the hair mask to condition the hair.
HOW TO WASH YOUR WIGS?
- Comb the hair ensure there is no tangles. Turn the wig inside cap outside.
- Put the wig into 35-40* water, add shampoo into the water. Stir it evenly.
- Gently press over hair for 10-15 minutes until it is clean. Don't rub with hands.
- Rinse shampoo thoroughly and pull conditioner into the water. Stir it evenly.
- Leave wig in conditioner for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse conditioner thoroughly and use a towel to absorb the water.
- Turn the wig inside cap back, For the straight wig, choose one wide-toothed comb.For the wavy wig, hold the cap by hand, shake it 5- 6 times, run with fingers smooth gently.
- Put the wig onto a wig standing and let it air dry.
- Don’t make the hair under the blazing sun for quite a long time.
If you need customized bleached knot, it will take about 3-5 days to do customize for you. For customized order, returning and refunding is unacceptable.
This hair is perfect definitely worth every cent
You know, I don it even know where to start when it comes to the great service recool hair brings.. very accurate in the they are product and the hair..I love this hair ! Very soft and silky . No tangling nor shedding. . Overall very impressed with the hair
soft and beautiful hair
The hair is soft and beautiful, I highly recommend this seller EXCELLENT SERVICE
very soft and silky
I love the hair it’s very soft and silky I will be buying more and will give an update on it
I will try to make my wig soon and come back
I would like to start this off firstly by saying that this hair is lovely. This is my first time ordering hair from SHela and I have to say I will definitely be buying from here again. The hair is very soft and true to length. This was my first time making a wig and I thought it came out pretty good so I’m impressed. I already have recommended this hair to my friend who has now places an order after seeing it on me. Customer service was very good!
The hair is amazing. will update with pix tomorrow