Something you should know about HD lace wig
HD lace wigs are currently trending and making a name in the hair wigs and extension market. So what's an HD lace wig? what's unique about them? And why are they popular? One might ask, well in a nutshell, the HD wig, is a wig made from a frontal or HD transparent lace closure, which is undetectable or invisible to the naked eye.
HD lace wigs undetectable lace cap is usually 100% virgin hair that's easy to style and also maintain. In our article, we shall disclose what this particular wig is all about entirely.
Why HD lace wigs are the perfect choice for you
The HD lace wig or high definition wig has a high-quality material that perfectly blends with your scalp, ensuring that your hairline isn't exposed. The hairline, in turn, looks natural thanks to the undetectable nature of the human hair wig. The wig also is renowned for having one of the thinnest lace currently available, that easily vanishes into your scalp.
The HD Lace Texture
The HD lace is made of Swiss or French lace, although the Swiss lace is standard for transparent laced human hair extensions. The HD lace is usually thin and breathable. Its thin texture makes it blend well with your skin tone, and also the HD lace is easy to detangle. However, it's worth pointing out that a lot of ladies tend to think that HD frontals automatically match your skin tone. That's usually not the case as the HD frontals need to be tinted to evenly match your skin tone.
Is HD lace durable?
Yes, it's highly durable because the lace has the thinnest quality, which is effective for a frontal wig. The HD lace also has a delicate, accessible base that is natural, thin, and soft. It's also worth mentioning that the fragile nature of the HD lace makes it easier to rip, and therefore great precaution is needed when handling the lace. Always avoid tugging, pulling, or brushing the HD lace frontals.
Features of the HD Lace wig
- The HD lace wig is usually 100% human virgin hair that's natural and without any processing chemicals. The hair is also easy to perm, style, or bleach.
- The HD lace wig has a clear pre-plucked hairline that usually makes your human hair always to have a natural look and feel when worn.
- The human hair has a baby hair hairline that's usually located around the forehead area to make the wig look more appealing and natural.
- The wig has a transparent frontal lace that blends easily with your hairline regardless of one's skin tone.
- Lastly, the wig has a sewn-in knot bleached to mimic that of natural hair.
How to properly maintain your HD Lace Wig
- Always ensure that before washing your HD lace wig, all the glue residues are unavailable.If you buy a glueless lace wig, you can do wig install without glue.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to brush and detangle your wig. The wide-toothed comb is usually gentle on the hair and hence prevents hair shedding while combing from the bottom.
- Use cold or Luke warm water when washing your HD lace wig.
- After washing your hair, always apply hair conditioner while altogether avoiding the wig roots. Let the conditioner sit in for about 3-4 minutes and then rinse your hair using water.
- Finally, pat dry your HD lace wig using a clean towel and let it air dry. After the hair is fully dry, store it in a wig stand or a mannequin head for future use.
One should handle the extremely delicate lace with great care, as the human hair wigs are usually pricey, despite offering you value for money. It’s worth mentioning that HD laces are for those particular ladies who aren't working on a limited budget and want to look trendy and elegant. We hope this article enlightens you and makes you conversant with the HD lace wigs.